Technical Project Manager at Home Planet Media
July 2015 – Present
Role: Responsible for locating, engaging, and contracting with businesses and partners requiring professional digital services. Projects include analytics, web development, marketing, and/or IT support for clients, including: Middle Smithfield Township, Mitchell Group Inc, Oak Grove Multi-Municipal Compost Processing Board, Women’s Commission of Monroe County, and more.
Some of My Clients
Middle Smithfield Township
Mitchell Group Inc
Women's Commission of Monroe County PA
Oak Grove Multi-Municipal Compost Processing Board
MST Shop Local
WhereMST Mobile App
Coolbaugh Community Gardens Park
MST Person of the Year Award
Whispering Pines Banquet Hall
Digital and Operations Project Manager at Middle Smithfield Township
(March 2013- April 2016)
There were several distinct categories of projects covered by this role.
Digital and Operations Projects
- Managed the development of the Township’s online portals from conception to deployment and maintenance.
- Led teams for original content creation for Township organizations and departments.
- Managed social media content strategy and creation for all relevant Township departments and committees.
- Established and documented BMPs. Trained and managed interns and staff, and approved post content.
- Proactively implemented and reported performance metrics for all online portals via Google Analytics.
- Managed municipal Microsoft Exchange Server and all other municipal server setups, including proprietary sewer, GIS, and other systems.
- Vetted and managed all digital-related contractors, including back-end developers, IT contractors, and development teams for large projects.
- Prepared and conducted professional event and photography services for community groups and events to grow library of marketing materials for future campaigns.
- Managed press relations and optimized resident / customer satisfaction by networking, interfacing, and engaging directly with media representatives and residents.
- Analyzed key resident interests and advised supervisors on strategies to increase user engagement. Presented progress regularly to supervisors and used infographics to present information to the public.
- Partnered and maintained relations with nonprofits and volunteers to achieve community-oriented milestones.
- Managed and planned dozens of first-time community events. Led creation, curation, and distribution of marketing materials and implementation of tracking metrics to determine resident response. Some examples of metrics include follow:
- Increased resident participation by nearly 70% on the Economic Development Committee’s Shop Local program.
- Partnered with a local nonprofit to created the Township’s first cultural event (photography exhibit). Filled registration the first year, and doubled participation by the second year.
Marketing Projects (Sport and Banquet Venue)
- Developed and executed marketing annual marketing plans while managing budget resources.
- Vetted, recommended, and managed all digital or marketing contractors and partners.
- Established and documented BMPs. Trained and managed staff/interns, and approved post content.
- Analyzed success metrics and committed regular performance analyses.
- Managed marketing department and reported relevant statistics, such as:
- Increased CTR (clickthrough rate) by over 90% via SEO and SEM while operating within budget.
- Increased total conversions by 50% through content marketing and SEM.
- Increased list size by 100% through inbound marketing. Engaged lists with custom email campaigns.
Multiple Roles at East Stroudsburg University
September 2010 – January 2014
Hired separately by multiple university departments for digital projects and as a graduate student assistant.
Enrollment Services Department
- Role: Digital project manager with team of 6-8, promoted from graduate student assistant.
- Objective: Design and implement HIPAA-compliant milestone deadlines and performance metrics. Reported progress to administration and made recommendations to ensure long-term project success.
- Outcome: Developed and executed project plans and strategies. Consistently satisfied or exceeded milestone achievements. Provided analytical and technical support to project team and university management. Provided regular progress updates with performance statistics to administration and advised on methodology that enabled long-term project success.
- Duration: September 2011 – April 2012 (8 months as graduate student assistant; 5 months as digital project manager).
Political Science Department
- Role: Graduate research assistant, teaching assistant, and content editor for faculty.
- Objective: Provide academic support to department faculty, tutor undergraduates, and provide support and quality assurance for all department affairs and events.
- Outcome: Fulfilled all responsibilities and was frequently chosen to lead projects, including projects involving course documentation management, department events or guest speakers, and academic research. Regularly provided tutoring to undergraduate students.
Academic Enrichment Center
- Role: Student tutor and graduate student assistant.
- Objective: Provide tutoring services for relevant coursework, provide support to department administration, and ensure quality assurance for all department affairs and events.
Unpaid projects and roles:
- Role: Cofounder, Public Relations Student Society of America ESU Chapter
- Role: Cofounder, ESU Wells for Africa
Multiple Roles at Marywood University
September 2008 – May 2009
Hired separately by multiple university departments for various projects or roles.
- Role: Research Assistant, The French Queen’s Letters
- Role: Student Worker / Lifeguard
Unpaid projects and roles:
- Role: Staff Writer, The Woodword (university newspaper)
- Role: President / Co-founder, The Socratic Society (philosophy club)
Lifeguard at Kirkwood Camp and Conference Center
Summers 2008- 2011
- Role: Hired initially as a lifeguard; promoted to head lifeguard.
- Responsibilities: Guard and maintain waterfront areas. Plan and oversee waterfront activities. Watch for and report potential safety concerns.